New here? Welcome!
Thank you for stopping by. We're looking forward to meeting you and helping you achieve your goal. Please, take a moment to explore our new patient process below, and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We Make Getting Started Simple.
1) Call our office, and schedule an appointment.
Call (417) 877-0630. We look forward to meeting you for your personalized consultation.
2) Fill out paperwork.
Save yourself time in the office. You may download your paperwork below to fill out at home and bring with you to your scheduled appointment. We also have paperwork in office if you prefer to fill it out in-office before your scheduled appointment.
3) Watch a video.
Be informed about your health. When you arrive, you will watch a video of your desired procedure so you know what to expect and can begin an open dialogue about your procedure with your surgeon, Dr. Carla Garrison.
4) Meet with Dr. Garrison.
Establish your goals. Discuss what options or suggestions Dr. Garrison has to help you reach your desired goal.
Information & FAQ
Do you charge for consultations?
- Yes, there is a consultation fee to see Dr. Carla Garrison. Please, contact our office to schedule a surgical consult with Dr. Garrison.
- Skincare consults with a licensed aesthetician are always free.
Is Dr. Carla Garrison Board Certified?
Yes, Dr. Garrison is Board Certified the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
When is payment due?
- For surgical procedures, payment is due in full 2 weeks before the scheduled procedure date.
- Medical Spa payment is due at the time of service.
What days are available for surgery?
- Dr. Garrison performs out-patient surgery Mondays and Wednesdays at Cox Surgery center.
- She also performs in-office procedures Tuesdays, Thursdays, and some Fridays are available.
Do you need to know about any medications I take?
Yes! It is extremely important to let you doctor know what medications and supplements you are taking, what the dosage is, and how often you take it. Your doctor must also know about any allergies, your medical history, and previous surgical procedures.
Do you have any before and after photos?
Yes, before and after pictures are available upon request.